Signing Off


 Hi everyone, 

This is just a quick post to update you all on the situation with the blog. I finished college today for Christmas and have taken the decision due to various factors in my life to take a two week hiatus while I’m off. 

I’m hoping that this will allow me to unwind a bit and come back much stronger in the New Year ready to share more musical content with you. The plan is to return in the first week of January and I will be sure to update you if anything changes. From January onwards you can look forward to some behind the scenes content surrounding the recording of my next project and hopefully more interactive articles as I find my feet more. 

So, this is me signing off for a short break, and I will see you all next year. Whatever you celebrate, happy holidays! 

Sophie 

Comments

Popular Posts