Update

 

Photo by @kat.jpeg

This article is mostly just to give you all a little update on the coming weeks. Those of you who follow me on social media will know that I have a single coming out on Friday followed by my sophomore EP in two weeks, which is so exciting! This project has been in the works for six months and I’m so close to the finish line now. As you can imagine, this is a time where I’m having to put in a lot of work churning out promotional content and generally preparing for the launch. Because of this, I’m going to be pausing track of the week for a little while until I’m in a better space to be able to dedicate the time to it. 

In the meantime, my plan is to continue entertaining you with little updates whenever I feel like it on the launch and just give you a more candid view of what’s actually gone into making the EP and how I’ve reached this point. Thanks for understanding and I hope you enjoy the new format over the next couple of weeks :’) 

Comments

Popular Posts